Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tremour in School

10:58am

Hmm... felt a strange tremour just now. It felt almost like an earthquake (not that I know how an Earthquake felt like), but everyone could hear a distinct "boom" and the walls and ceiling vibrated a little for about 1.5 seconds.

All of us just looked up from what we were doing, met each other in the eyes and gave a strange look to each other.

I hope it isn't another Earthquake, coz' it had already cost Pakistan a hefty cost. Not that I am afraid that Singapore might get an earthquake, but I just don't wish to see another disaster hitting another country again.

It's already as bad as it is. I just hope this will stop... =(

11:03am

Shucks! Just felt another one. A stronger one this time. I could actually feel it under my feel, and the tables definitely moved!

Oh man! This is not good... =(

11:15am

Heng ah.. (colloquial for "phew"). The tremours stopped. But I think it left a big "?" as to what happened that caused the whole school to tremour.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:06:00 AM, Blogger jeffyen said...

I think it's from the construction sites around the campus... ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home