Friday, October 21, 2005

Registering @ The NCBI

After doing tremendously obscene amount of searches at the NCBI, I finally decided to just register (coz' I didn't realise that I could register). So I went into the registration page and did my stuffs... and to my utter horror, I realised that my de facto user id had been taken.

I mean, it's really nothing surprising, but if you have a user id like iamreallyaguniang, then it's really amazing that someone could have taken your id!

Nonetheless, I decided that I should just give it a shot and try to login. Haha... and wala! I actually managed to login!

Then again, I seriously can't remember registering at the NCBI, especially when I have not used it before... at least not to the best of my knowledge. =)

PS: No, my user id really isn't iamreallyaguniang. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home