Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tired and stuffs

Been feeling quite tired recently... don't know why. I had been getting 8 hours of sleep, eating enough and all... but I just seem to feel so lethargic... the last time this happened (about 1 month ago), I ended up having a fever I never knew about... until I found it strange to be feeling so hot and took my temperature. Haha... thought it was my body giving excuses for me not to study. =P

This time round, it's really strange. I don't think I am sick... or anything of that sort. But I am feeling so tired. Muscles are aching, head is spinning... and apparently losing my appetite too, even though I force myself to eat during meal times...

Think I need a real good rest.

On another note, results will be out on 13th December. Some of my classmates have already received academic warnings from the Profs... I hope I am not next on the list...

Rest rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home