Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today marks a very sad day... Sondra, we will miss you...

I was shocked when I got the news. Sondra of idledays.net passed away this morning. She had gotten a rare blood disorder and succumbed to it.

Actually, I am still in shock now. Suddenly all the memories of meeting her for the very first time at Baker's Inn came back. We were all there for the Bloggers.SG'05 briefing, and there she was - cheerful and so full of life.

And that time at Hideout, where some of the Bloggers.SG guys met for a gathering for the first time after the event, she was there - cheerful and bubbly.

Of course, not forgetting the time that herself, YY and myself all squeezed into Mr Brown's car after that event... and the time she was upset over a misunderstanding at tomorrow.sg ... all these, I will never forget.

I am so shocked that I am lost for words now. I am seldom lost for words, but here I am, shocked beyond words.

I hope she will rest in peace and may God bless her in Heaven and her family on Earth.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Sondra but recently I lost a friend whom I had seen sick at his home but was still able to be given ice cream. Two days later, I recd a call from his family and was shocked to my hair-roots to hear that he took a deep breath and was gone, just like that! So I can empathise with your shock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home